Friday, March 28, 2008

New York Cupcakes!


I must say these could be the best cupcakes I have EVER had! No... I did not make them. For those of you who live here in Seattle, at Bell Square its a semi-new shop that only sells cupcakes, that you have got to try! For those of you else where, it is most defiantly worth searching to find the store nearest you! Its called "New York Cupcakes." Your pick out the flavors you want as if you were at a doughnut shop, which is pretty fun. I recommend Vanilla Bean, and the Amaretto! I did try a new recipe this week called "Mojito Cake", but I'm not going to post it because I thought it was a lot of work for only a so-so cake. If anyone is a mint/lime lover... email me and I'll give you the recipe.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree sarah! Those cupcakes were amazing!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

yum, I love cupcakes