Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Birthday Weekend!


We had a busy weekend fully of Dora and Thomas the Train. Also called birthday kids turning 2! My niece Alisi (second from left) and my little brother-in-law Kofi (far right) had back to back birthday party's on Saturday and Sunday. So much fun! As much as I want her to stay a baby forever, I can't wait for Charli's first birthday party. I can't believe she's turned 8 months yesterday!


This is Charli and her cousin Kaho, who was born almost exactly 1 month after her! It's pretty funny because ever since Kaho reached about 2 months, he has consistently had about 3-4 pounds on her despite the fact he's younger!



Kristi with her little birthday girl Alisi!


As you can see... The kids are not the only one's who have all the fun! This is Kristi after getting some cake in the face from her Dad.




We had some pretty nice weather this last week here in rainy Seattle, and Chris and I have been making an extra effort to really take advantage of the sunny days, so we decided to take Charli on her first boat ride! Of course Chris can't possibly go on a boat and not fish, so he did a little of that too. Charli really loved it. Loved it so much in fact that no more than 15 minutes after we got on the boat, she was fast asleep. She slept the entire time, even for the very bumpy ride in.





Charli and me, this is at Grandma Pugmire's house, AKA toy land!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh and I love charli's leggings. so cute!

Jason and Amy said...

So glad you started a blog. I havent seen or talked to you in FOREVER. Charli is the cutest!!!! and you look so amazing, did you even have a baby... we should have a girls from the olden days reuinon when you come to utah next time.

Tiffany said...

I love the pics of all the kids! It's been a while since I've seen everyone, it's amazing how fast they grow and change! Looks like you guys had some fun birthdays!!! :)

Unknown said...

I could use a little window shopping tomorrow. call me!