Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another Milestone!

I think it's kinda funny, because Im always thinking, wow time goes by so fast now, I wish Charli would just stop growing and stay a little baby forever! Yet at the same time, I get so excited every time she does something new! Welp today I guess I can finally say its official, my little rugrat is crawling! She has been on her way for quite a while (scooting backward; being up on all fours, etc.) but the last few days she's been on a roll! Not only is she crawling, but she pulls herself up on just about anything she can get a good grip on. I'm so proud of my little bug! However..... with this new discovery of movement, she's already had her fair share of bumped heads on
the coffee table, and falls backward! She also seems to get extra frustrated in her hopper, or anything that keeps her stationary. Its also been a reality check for me, that its time to cover every outlet, pick up all the dog toys, (for some reason the dogs like to drop them off next to Charli) and of course VACUUM!! I'll say it again, I can't believe how fast she grows!

4 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

I know what you mean, you always cant wait for the next step but its sad to see them getting older! she is beautiful!

Tuita Family said...

She is so freakin cute! That is totally how I feel. It's like one minute I want Kaho to crawl, and then I think, "NO" that means he's not my little baby anymore. I don't think I have to worry too much though, it seems like he's taking his time with each of his milestones.

Unknown said...

I can't believe Charli is crawling! She looks so big now!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Wow! I can't believe that! It seems like she is just a newborn! I can't get over how cute she is. Trust me you did not want to hear my toast at HOllie's wedding! How embarrassing!!!