Sunday, March 30, 2008

Loving the playground, and hating her bows!

Last week when it was still sunny and nice outside, (before it started snowing every day) we took Charli outside to Grandma's playground for the first time! She LOVED it! At first she was a little unsure about the swings, but soon she was laughing, looking all around, and screamed when I took her out. I'm excited for the sun to come back so we can do this again!











I feel that the days of cute bows are slowly coming to an end. I'm so sad. Every time I I put one on, it only lasts about five minutes before she notices it, and rips it right off! My poor little girl is also slightly lacking in the hair department right now, so this was a sure way to "girly" her up. I'll continue to try, because now and then I'll get lucky and she wont notice, but this is defiantly a rare occasion.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

nice sequence shots. She is NOT happy about wearing that flower. =)

Tiffany said...

If she's anything like Maddie, it will only get worse. We lose her bows and clips now because most of the time I don't see her pull them out and she chucks them! Smart little girls!!! Good luck! Love your bows, by the way! Where do you get them???

Unknown said...

I hear ya about the bows! they are so dang cute too! I had fun at dinner with you guys!

Jason and Amy said...

That playground looks like so muxh fun. It keeps snowing in Utah too and its making me SO mad. Charli is adorable in the bows...Carlee pulls her bows out too(and eats them) dont they realize how cute they look when they wear the bows?

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

she looks so awesome wearing that coat and being on that little swing, so sweet.

whitney said...

i meant to tell you that i love charli's big flower bow. it looks amazing on her!