Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

When I woke up this morning, as usual, I was hoping for a bright, sunny spring day, so Charli could wear her cute little dress, and I could have my "first Easter, photo shoot" outside. As luck would have it, I think it was poring rain harder than it has in weeks. So.... I had to bust out the fur coat, pull out the umbrella and have a great Easter anyway. Here's a few pics from Easter morning, (right when she woke up), Right before church, and during the family Easter egg hunt at Grandma's house! Pretty cute if I do say so myself.



This onesie is a little small, but it had a bunny, and a tail! how could I resist.









Maybe next year the Easter egg hunt might be a little more meaningful.... we sort of forced it, mostly so I could get a picture.....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute sarah! I kinda feel bad I didn't even do an easter basket this year for ava!

Scott and Chelsey said...

She is so stinkin cute! I love her coat! Wow she is to die for! Sorry about the weather!!!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

WHAT A BASKET!! SHE IS PRECIOUS!!

Jason and Amy said...

Could that fur coat be any cuter? Charli is darling!

Rachel said...

I made my blog private but I want to add you to the contacts. I need your email address to do it. email me at rachel_west99@hotmail.com. thanks. Charli is darling, I can't believe her cute little clothes.

whitney said...

i had a great time with you guys today. we for sure have to do that again sometime soon. the last name of that guy (the one that was friends with craig's brother...) is shepard.......is that what you said?