Sunday, March 2, 2008

8 Dogs!!!!

Ok, so the last 10 days have been busy. While Chris's family was off in Hawaii relaxing in the sun, I was here watching... get ready... 8 dogs, 3 cats, a turtle and a fish. (And of course lets not forget my little 7 month old baby). Sounds like fun huh. lets just say I'm glad their back, and that other then my two little chihuhua's i don't ever want another pet. Ever. Other than being a serious dog sitter, I havent been up to much. I must say I feel its my job to inform everyone, that apparently it's against the law to have a tinted cover over you license plate! Welp I got a new car and had no idea that there was a cover, until I got a nice $220 ticket! It's crazy I know! Aparently people put those on, to avoid the "red light camaras" that send you a ticket in the mail. Im fighting it, but I was so mad! So check your plates and take off the license cover if you have one!

No comments: