Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Strawberry Farm

We've been having some nice weather around here these days, and have been keeping busy doing outside things. Hopefully summer is here to stay. So the other day, a whole bunch of us, went to the Berringer Farm to pick strawberries! However, it was much more than I expected. There were goats to pet, a train ride, a playground, and a sweet old guy even read a story about strawberries to all the kids. Charli was a little trooper, and loved the whole thing. I had the worst allergies ever the entire time, but she had fun for the both of us! I think her favorite part had to be watching all the kids feed the goats. She just laughed and kept trying to climb the fence, and sticking her arms in to touch the little goats face!

Look at those blue eyes!

Kofi taking her for a tractor ride!

Eating strawberries with me! I was as bad as the kids, and ate half the strawberries I picked.

Lovin the goats!

I just love that sweet face!

6 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

ISNT IT FUN HOW MUCH KIDS LOVE ANIMALS??

Unknown said...

What a fun trip! I would have eaten the strawberries too!

Shari and Grady Wroblewski said...

Sarah, your little lady has the most beautiful eyes! Just thought I'd let you know! And congrats on three years! Ours is commin up too...August 25th. I can't believe it's been that long for us. Crazy really. Miss ya girl.

Lindsay Pugmire said...

That was lots of fun! Maybe next time you could include pictures of me because I went with you on that trip! I love you!

The Aprecios said...

Hey Sarah!

Small world: I know Craig and Whitney Smith! I went to HS with Whit. Pretty funny. I thought you looked familiar, I may have come accross your blog before.

Lots of pictures to come! They turned out really good!

Sarah said...

Looks like you had so much fun. Charli really is such a pretty little girl.