Monday, July 14, 2008

JO-NAS JO-NAS JO-NAS!!!!!!!


What a crazy last couple of days it has been! Every time I go to a concert, I'm never prepared for how loud the crazy screaming fans can be! I'm pretty sure I'm still partically deaf, and my ears are still ringing. Anyways, My sister-in-law Lindsay's sixteenth birthday is coming up, and all she wanted for her birthday was to go to a Live Jonas Brothers concert. Her and I looked on-line only to be disappointed that they weren't coming anywhere near here on their summer tour (Burnin Up). Thankfully for me, she is someone who puts her mind to something, and makes it happen! That very next morning she comes running over to see what I think about going to the next show in Anaheim California! How could I refuse??? (lets just forget how old I am for the remainder of this post) So on Sunday Me, Lindsay, and my other sister in law Kristi flew down to Cali for one night to go to the Jo Bro's show!! Aside from the fact that I was missing my baby (it was the first time Ive left her overnight), it was seriously fun!

We got to Anaheim with a few hours to spare, so we just decided to relax by the pool. Here's Lindsay, and Kristi looking her best!

They had a crazy tour bus, that all the fans sign and write messages on.

Here we are in our "New Seats". So listen to this. After hours of waiting in line to get in, then another forever, in a t-shirt line (do i sound like 13 yet haha) we go inside to get our "Amazing seats" we were excited for only to see that everything on the floor looked all rearranged, and our seats no longer existed! A usher tells us this big story about how the Jonas Brothers are using both Anaheim concerts to shoot there upcoming movie JB in 3D (coming in January), and to make room for the cameras, and a pre-selected mosh-pit of little girls, our $300 seats were gone. Welp back to the ticket line we go, sot wait with the hundreds of other angry people who's seats have been eliminated! Finally after yelling and arguing with with ticket people about trying to be compensated in some way, we ended up just taking the new seats they gave us,because the show was starting and we didn't want Lindsay to miss any of it. They ended up not being to bad, but nothing compared to what they would have been (11th row on the floor).

I didn't get to many good shots during the show. Anyone who's been to a concert with me knows that my focus is to have as much fun as possible, go crazy, and take advantage of the whole experience!



So after the show ended, they had the whole audience stick around so they could film about 3 or 4 more songs, and in walks Taylor Swift, to sit and watch them film! I can only assume that she must be dating one of them, because why else would she be there. This picture is really bad and blurry, but she kept moving and I had to zoom in really far so it's the best I got.

This was us attempting to get a shot of us wearing our Jo-Bro's T-shirts, but it didn't work out so well. All the pictures we had other people take, came out terrible. Although I'm so happy to be back,and see my little Charli, it was an amazing time, and Lindsay Happy Birthday! Feel free to take me along next time you plan something crazy!

9 comments:

Tuita Family said...

Thanks for the picture... I do think I look my best... maybe in a little pain though? Anyways, I think you mean JB in 3D, not "BJ"!? haha. I have been laughing looking at the this post. We really did have fun. In fact, I think I'm a bigger fan AFTER the concert now. In fact, remind me to tell you something about my relatinship w/ Joe! haha

Lindsay Pugmire said...

I love the Jonas Brothers!!!!!!!!!!I can't wait for their next tour!!!

Tiffany said...

You guys are crazy!!! haha! Looks like you had tons of fun!! :)

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Oh I bet that was so fun, did you scream like al the rst of the teenage girls??

Anderson Adventures said...

I my gosh that looks like so much fun. Your and your sister in laws are so cute. I love the pics of your adorable little girl too. Hopefully I will have a baby sometime too, but for know my pups will do, hahaha

Unknown said...

I am glad you guys had fun and some time away from the kiddos. That stinks about the tickets.

Shari and Grady Wroblewski said...

Sarah, Your little girl is so amazing. she is just a doll. I can't believe she is one year old. I loved to read about what she can do/ her likes and dislikes! it's so cute how they have their own personalities at such a young age! And you are the hottest mom ever! Hot, girl, HOT!

Whitney said...

i know nothing about the jonas brothers. i guess that shows how big of an old/fat/housewife i am. it looks like you guys had an awesome time though. i would LOVE to jet off like that! see you guys soon!!!

Scott and Chelsey said...

No way!!! I'm so jealous. You crack me up! I still remember when you went to the Britney concert when we lived together. You would definitely be the best person to go to a concert with. Miss you girl!