Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Charli's ONE!!!!!!!!

It seems pretty surreal to me, that today my little baby or I should say toddler now, is turning ONE!!! Its hard to think that last year at this time, I was at the hospital getting to meet my little Charli for the first time. I could go on and on about how happy she has made Chris and me, and I could not imagine for one second what our lives would be like without her. I've enjoyed every minute of her, and can't wait to see her grow, and watch her continue to amaze us with everything she learns! I'm so lucky, and couldn't have asked for a more perfect little girl.

Some of my friends have done similar things on their blogs, but I think it's a great idea (mostly for my own records) to write down a few things that will help everyone get to know Charli a little better.
What she loves: walking! bath time, or any shallow water she can play in, eating all finger foods, feeding our dogs when she eats, crawling up the stairs, getting into our dogs food, sticking her feet in their water, flushing the toilet, riding in her stroller, putting necklaces on, crinkling up paper, turning pages in books, remotes, cell phones, computer wires, (anything off limits),clapping her hands, shaking her head no, climbing on the dishwasher, waving bye-bye, the phone! She loves holding it up to her ear like she's talking


What she hates: being picked up, when she's determined to walk, looking at strangers, getting her clothes on, having bows in her hair, being blocked from the stairs, being licked by our dogs, and defiantly getting her face wiped when she's done eating

Favorite foods: Peanut butter and Jelly, grapes, green beans, mac and cheese, peaches, bananas, apples, pears, hot dogs, CAKE, chicken, noodles with basically any sauce, watermelon, french fries, goldfish, and marshmallows! Especially the marshmallows in lucky charms!

Foods she dislikes: Plain bread,

Fun Facts: She can say Mama and Dada, no, kitty cat (kind of), uh-oh, hi, and maybe a few others I'm forgetting. She is very attached to Mommy, but she's slowly branching out and getting comfortable with other people. She is, and has always been a great sleeper! She loves drinking from a cup or a straw. She still has one long piece of hair in the back, that's longer than all the rest! she's getting more personality with every single day! She will pretend to give you something, then pull it back right when you're about to grab it! She loves wearing her sunglasses! She hates it when I attempt do her hair, and she has a Mommy and Daddy who love her to pieces!


The first set of pictures was done by Holly Aprecio, and I LOVE THEM Check out her blog http://hollyapreciophotography.blogspot.com/ The rest here, are a quick look at the last year. Look how big she's gotten!










8 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

I am CRAZY about those pictures, they are WONDERFUL! Can't believe your baby girl is 1. Love the picture when she was born. How come you look so amazing, like you didn't even push a baby out? oh i hate people like you :)

whitney said...

i LOVE the first two pictures!! and your hair looks amazing in that first one! how do you know holly bailey? she is from my home stake and i have known her forever. she is so talented! i know, craig and i werent cat people either, but then we saw louis and had to have him. cats are so much less maintenance then dogs....... lets get together next week sometime...

Tuita Family said...

What a cute post! It really is crazy when I see the older picts you put of Charli- you don't really notice how big they've gotten until you look at how little they once were!

Unknown said...

What a cute idea! Charli has gotten so big! I can't believe we have one year olds now!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Charli! Post her birthdya pics soon,those are the best...them diving into their first cake!!

Scott and Chelsey said...

I can't believe it! Those pictures are so darling of her. You look great as usual! I hope you were able to spend lots of time with Chris!!!

Jonathan Kewish said...

So cute. She is turning into quite the little lady. I LOVE all the pics where she is playing dress up. I just want to hug her!!
-Ashley

The Elms said...

Wow! Charli is so beautiful- what a sweet family you guys have!! Bonnie found you guys and emailed your site. (I'm a friend of "Pugfrick.") It's awesome to see you guys doing so well. How is Washington, what are you guys up to (guess its on the blog:)?? So how is the family? Is papa pugmire still putting his kirkland signature on things? The brothers? I better run, my little one is getting into things. Tell Chris we said Hi. Andrew and I have a blog you guys can check out too: theelmstree.blogspot.com (Don't let the crazy teeth pictures at the beginning scare you.) So glad we found you!

-Shawna