Monday, June 23, 2008

Three Years! I Love You Chris!






I can hardly believe that it's been three whole years! Its crazy that we've known each other for almost 7 years now, and to me it still feels like the beginning! Sometimes that is.... haha alto of people who know us would say we've been an old married couple for quite some time now, but I'll just take that as a complement, because we're that comfortable around each other. As many of you know, Chris's job requires him to be gone for extended periods of time up in Alaska. This won't last forever, but the first few years will be pretty tough. He is there right now, and wont be back until July 18, meaning he will have been gone for a little over a month!!! (and that he's missing our anniversary:()Although this is really hard, I'm truly blessed to have so much of his family around here to keep me company, or I think I would go crazy! It would be wonderful if I could go visit him, but considering he's on a boat out in the middle of the Bering sea, that's not an option. At least he can call me from a satellite phone about twice a week, which is good, and he emails me every day, so I always look forward to that. It mostly makes me sad, because Charli is growing soooooo fast and I know this time she will really look different to him. So, all that being said, i love you Chris, and I couldn't have asked for a more amazing person to share my life with. You make me more happy than anyone in this world ever could, and I can't imagine a better father for Charli and all our future children:) You are truly my match! I love you to death, and I miss you more every day. Hurry home k!





8 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

What a hot couple!! I am sorry your sweetie is gone, that would be tough!! HOpe the next month flies by!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats to you guys! I love the pics. you look guys look so good!

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

And I was complaining that Mike was gone for 10 days.... At least we have nice weather to keep yourself busy! Those three years have gone by so fast!

Shelly Hyde said...

First of all those pictures of you guys are so beautiful. and second, i am seriously tearing up right now. I am so sorry you have to be away from him. or he away from you and Char. I bet he is more sad out in the middle of no where. Dang that is tough.

Scott and Chelsey said...

Wow! I can't believe it has been that long. It's crazy! So sorry he is so far away. Congrats

Bright Beginnings said...

Congratulations! You are such a beautiful couple.

jeremy and steph said...

your pics are so pretty!
Madison's b-day is the 14th of July. it looks like you guys are in seattle...we are having a little party for her over at the bramwell's lakehouse in bremerton. we would love to have you guys come...it will be on july 5th.

Johnny & Alli said...

Congrats! 3 years! We have a blog now, Sarah.

johnnyandalliwalker@blogspot.com