Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Disney Princess

OK, so everyone has been doing these princess quizzes, and I wasn't going to post this, but it was pretty fun, and actually pretty interesting because it was sort of like me:) Anyways I decided oh well. By the way, I SERIOUSLY want to go to Disney Land, so if anyone wants to plan a trip let me know k!

You Are Esmerelda!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mysterious and passionate. You are a survivor. Even though life has swung you some difficult situations you have a strong intuition that gets you through. Also, you have the capacity to sympathize and relate to a variety of different people.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

2 comments:

Lindsay Pugmire said...

I am Cinderella!
Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.
Hopefully this is true because then me and Joe Jonas will be married in the temple and have lots of little Jonas babies!!!!

The Elms said...

You are welcome to stay here (we live about 45 min from Disneyland in Burbank.) I've been meaning to take Ellie to Disneyland before we move to Germany at the end of September. She will be 1 in September and would really like it.