Thursday, August 27, 2009

My sweet babies!!!

All I have to say is Whitney Smith is AMAZING!! Literally I wanted to post every single picture I got, but it would be the longest thing ever! I seriously don't know how I'm going to decide which ones I'm going to blow up and put on my wall!! They all turned out so great! If any of you live in the Seattle area, you HAVE to have my friend Whitney take pics of your family!! you can email her at wsmithphotography@gmail.com! And check out her blog where she takes all kinds of photos, at www.craigandwhitney.blogspot.com seriously she was so patient with my sometimes difficult children, and is one of the sweetest girls I know!! Thank you so much Whitney I love them all!! Here is just a few of my favorites.






























5 comments:

Unknown said...

They look so good Sarah! Your kids are beautiful! so excited she is doing mine when i get back from Utah :)

The Petersons said...

I love them all! I hope when I have babies they are as cute as yours! It was so good to see you while I was in Seattle! I wish we lived closer! Maybe next summer we'll be on the west coast! :)

Scott and Chelsey said...

They are so so beautiful! Charlie looks so grown up and great job on the hair...

Steph said...

oh my goodness, SOOOO cute! I might have to have her take our family pictures next time we do them! Awesome! I love love LOVE the last black and white one of Charli here eyes look so cool.

Rachel said...

your little Charli looks like an angel. Those are amazing. She did such a great job.