Monday, August 3, 2009

Charli's Party!!

I feel really bad, that this year I didn't make as big of a deal as I wanted too for Charli's birthday, but being 9 months pregnant, and having to wait for Chris to get home from Alaska, I just ran out of time! Anyways, we did have a little family party where some of the family that was in town came over for cake and ice cream, and to open presents! All Charli needed to be happy was a few balloons, so I knew she wouldn't mind that the party of the century would have to wait for a future birthday:)
I can't get enough of her curly hair!!


Chris blew up like 100 balloons, and shoved all of them in our family room, which Charli loved running through!




She LOVES cherry chip cake just like her dad, so I tried to make her a giant cupcake that she could destroy all herself!




Blowing out the candles!! Ahhhh I can't believe she's 2!!!!!! So bitter sweet




Chris and I got her the cutest little retro kitchen set, which she LOVES!! I think the rest of the kiddo's liked it too!





After everyone went home, she really got a chance to play with her new kitchen, and it was the cutest thing ever! She loves to pretend to "make dinner" and will even chase our dogs around trying to get them to enjoy her yummy plastic food.

This kitchen comes with a little phone, which I'm pretty sure is her favorite part. When you ask her who she's talking to, she always says "Fia" her cousin. Her favorite food to make is always the hot dogs, french fries, and the doughnut..... maybe that's my fault!! Thanks to everyone who could come, it was lots of fun, and she loved it!




7 comments:

Bright Beginnings said...

She is getting so big and I LOVER her hair! You look great for 9 months pregnant. The party looked like a blast and that kitchen....so cute!

Bright Beginnings said...

sorry I didn't realize I was under Greg's account- Mala

Tiffany said...

I love her curly hair, so cute! She's looking so grown up. And I can't believe you're going to have another one... any day now!! :)

The Petersons said...

Her curls are so cute!!! I can't believe she's two and I can't wait for your little boy to get here!!!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Oh that is so so cute! And I love her curls! Can't wait to see pics of the baby boy!

Jason and Amy said...

Charli seriously is the prettiest 2 year old ever That hair is sooo pretty. You better get her in a gap commercial or something :)

Sarah said...

Charli is so beautiful! I love the little kitchen, so fun.