Monday, August 3, 2009

Enchanted Village!

The day before Charli's birthday party, we really wanted to do something fun for her, so we decided to drive down to Enchanted Village and Wild Waves!! It's basically Washington's attempt at a theme park, but I remember having so much fun when I was really little there, so I thought we should give it a try. It ended up being really fun, minus all the steep hills I had to walk up, and the fact that I couldn't go on ANYTHING!! Really though, Charli loved it, and Chris and I loved watching her so happy! The park is all rides on one side, then there's a water park on the other. I didn't take any pictures on the wild waves side, because camera, and water are not a good combo, but she loved playing in the "pirate jungle", and going down water slides with Chris! It was a really fun way to spend a HOT Saturday:)















I had to take a picture of this...thing.... because apparently to Charli this qualified as a castle. She kept wanting to go back and look at "Cinderellie's castle" for the rest of the day! I'm glad she still remembers Disneyland!

No comments: