Sunday, August 16, 2009

Baby Brooks's Nursery! (Before and After)

I've been meaning to post this for a long time now, but better late than never! Here is a little peek at Brooks little nursery. I did it all myself, including putting the crib together!! Actually Chris did hang the shelves, and help get all the furniture up the stairs.... This is what I do when he's in Alaska and I'm board! So here it is!
Before:


After:




All the walls in the room are really a very "teal" blue. (except for the one brown accent wall) I felt like my stupid camera made the blue look really bubblegumish which it isn't. Anyways I had a lot of fun doing it, and can't wait to start my next project! Charli's room is also done, so I'll post pics of that really soon too!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

love it! your so good!

Tuita Family said...

I never got to see the finished product. It looks so good- I love it! I still want to see it in person sometime though =).

The Petersons said...

Are you kidding me??? You are amazing! His room is so cute! Can't wait to hang out a ton while I'm in town! :)

Scott and Chelsey said...

it looks amazing!!! you are so talented girl! love the colors and we have the same beadboard crib! i absolutely love it! how is having two kiddos?

Rachel said...

I love it!! Especially the bedding, where did you find that? I am so terrible at these kinds of things and have never actually done a room for either of my kids. I am inspired by your idea with the one accent wall. I am going to paint Audrey's room but didn't want too much pink. I am going to thrown another color in there. You did such a great job. I am looking forward to seeing Charlie's room. I might just steal your ideas and use it to decorate Audrey's. :)

Bright Beginnings said...

such a cute room. you did such a great job! I always forget to take before pictures. now you know how far you have come. it looks great!