Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lake Chelan!

Last weekend Chris and I, along with some of the other family in the area, decided to have one last summer hoorah, and headed up to lake Chelan. Chris's parents have a pretty amazing condo there, along with all the toys you would want on a lake! It was our first little getaway with two kids and it went relatively smooth. We had to bring our two dogs too which complicated things slightly, but overall it was a really great weekend, with great weather, and great company!
When we weren't on the boat, or at the beach, we were in the pool

Charli loved the water even though it was FREEZING!! I was really proud of how brave she was to go in the tube, swim in the lake, and basically follow her Dad around trying whatever he did!

Neither of my kids could stay awake on the boat the whole time. It was inevitable they would both be asleep on the ride in almost every time.




Charli's favorite thing to do in the pool.




My little lounger!! I love his little swim trunks!

Charli and her adorable cousin Fia. She loves this girl!

2 comments:

The Petersons said...

Looks like a fun trip! I love Brooks's swim trunks too!

Johnny & Alli said...

Are you serious? That picture of the two of them in the boat is so precious! I love it!
I know this is so late, but is there anything we can do? Food, clean, shop...anything?