Friday, July 10, 2009

My Birthday Girl!

I seriously can't believe that my little baby girl is 2!!!!!!!!! It really is true, that every single year goes by faster and faster, because looking back at pictures of her, I honestly wonder where the time has gone! Welp Chris is still in Alaska, so obviously we won't be celebrating her birthday until he gets back, but I did at least want to acknowledge her on her special day. Charli you will always be my little girl for as long as you live! I love you so much, and can't imagine a day in my life without you! Happy birthday sweet girl!

First day home from the hospital! July 12th 2007

First bath at home!

5 1/2 months!

1 year old!!!



18 months!





My almost 2 year old..... Two year pics coming eventually!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Charli! we had fun hanging out today. hope charli is feeling better.

The Petersons said...

I can't get over how cute she is! I wish I could be around more to see her grow up, and hang out with you! I'll keep looking at flights and maybe when we are back in Utah I can visit more since flights will be cheaper! :)

Rachel said...

isn't it so bittersweet to watch your baby grow up. She's such a cutie. I hope she has a fun party with dad when he gets back!!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Wow that is crazy! She is getting more beautiful every single day!