Thursday, May 15, 2008

Taggs like Crazy!!!

So I've been tagged 3 times in one week. The most recent are from Mala and Amy, but both were fun, and made me think.

5 weirdo things about me!!

This one was kind of easy for me, considering I am kind of a weirdo. Some of these things I probably shouldn’t share, but hopefully no one looks at me differently.

1. Right after I had Charli I started reading the Harry potter series, and became absolutely obsessed. I would read every spare moment I had. The whole time I was reading, I was secretly wishing that my kids could go to Hogwarts. And become witches and wizards. Let me remind you I just turned 25.

2. I love to watch old musicals... and sing along of course. Some of my favorites: Seven brides for Seven brothers, Sound of Music, Oklahoma, South Pacific, Cinderella and the King and I just to name a few. Chris can’t understand how I can watch “that crap”, but I go through phases where that’s all I want to watch.

3. I frequently drive by the site where our house is getting ready to be built. This wouldn’t be that weird, except it is still just a big pile of dirt. They lay the foundation next week!!!!

4. I feel very, very bad for lost or stray animals. I used to make Chris pull over on the side of the road if a saw a scraggly looking cat or dog, so I could check and see if it had tags. There were several times that I took the animal home with me. The largest was back during my first year down in Utah, my roommate Chrissi and I found a lost Siberian husky that we took home with us

5. I’m obsessed with having a clean car. I don’t let anyone eat in my car, not even babies or ANYONE! I have absolutely no garbage, food, clothes, shoes, toys, or anything on my floors! I can’t even stand it when it gets dusty!!


I tagg: Chelsey B. Hollie W. and Stephanie W.


Crazy Eights!

8 things I’m passionate about:
1) Family
2) Friends
3) Being a mom
4) Reading
5) Organizing
6) Being happy
7) Cooking
8) Life

8 Songs I can listen to over and over again and never get sick of:
1) Sexy Love - Neyo
2) The Holler – Randy Travis
3) Crash – Dave Mathews
4) Gray – Dave Mathews
5) Anything by Dave Mathews really
6) All Christmas songs
7) Everything - Michael Buble
8) Primary Songs

The past 8 books I’ve read:
1-3) Twilight Series
I’ll just say before that, was all 7 Harry Potter’s. Could be the best books ever

8 Things I say often:
1) Lola and Callie, shhhhhh!!
2) No way!
3) Mama mama
4) I love you!
5) Let’s go somewhere sunny
6) Seriously?
7) Honey
8) Good puppys

8 Things that attract me to a friend
Someone who...

1) Is funny, or has a really good sense of humor
2) likes to go out and do things
3) likes to talk
4) Someone who likes to eat
5) Trustworthy
6) Someone who likes the same things as me
7) Doesn't get easily offended
8) Likes Chris!

8 Random things about me:

1) I love banana baby food
2) I love watching any kind of makeover show
3) I spoil my dogs, and it really bothers Chris
4) I always forget my sunglasses every time I need them
5) I still attempt to take Charli to movies, even though it now almost never works
7) My favorite flowers are gerber daises
8) My favorite gift to get from anyone, is a nice letter

8 Things I want to do before I die:
1) Go to Paris and see the Louver
2) Go see all of Europe really
3) See my kids happy in their life
4) Have my dream house
5) Have completed all of my spiritual goals
6) Read as many books as I can fit in
7) Stay at the Atlantis in the Bahamas again
8) Know that I’ve done my best, and have no regrets

8 Things I’ve learned this past year:
1) Labor is no joke. People aren’t lying when they say it hurts
2) Having a baby is the greatest thing ever
3) I need to take more pictures
4) Patience is a virtue
5) I need to keep better touch with old friends
6) Enjoy the little moments
7) It pays off, to save money
8) That I love my husband and my baby more and more each day

2 comments:

Tuita Family said...

I used to drive by the dirt pile where our house was going to be built too- I guess we're both weirdos! (Only my dirt lot had a big dumpster on it- prior to building, our lot was the dump pile for construction workers, but I still loved to look at it) Take lots of pictures though, it's fun to see the progress!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Thanks for the tag! Can i name 5 weird things about Scott cuz I could name about 20! j/k Trust me we all know I'm weird!