Monday, May 19, 2008

90 Degrees In Seattle!!!

I think who ever is in charge of the weather around here, either got Washington confused with Hawaii, or started realizing that we are in some serious need of sun, because this last weekend, it was 90 degrees!!! Unbelevable I know. Obviously I had intentions of taking full advantage of this, swearing not to miss one second of the beautiful sun!! Well, my plans and Charli's were a little different, because friday night my poor little girl had a fever and was just misrible. Here are a few pictures from friday morning,(before I knew she was sick)at lake stevens. I went with Kristi who fully understands the "taking advantage of the sun" thing. it was soooooo nice. I even got really sun burned!! Who thought you could be excited about that!



7 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

nothing cuter then a baby in a swimwuit! love that hat, carlee has it too :)

Bright Beginnings said...

I love the picture with Charli in her shades and binky. She is so cute! I can't believe it got that hot in Seattle. Hopefully you have AC:)

whitney said...

LOVE the sun hat. charli is too cute. we loved the sun too. although, on saturday i thought it was a little too hot. never thought i would be saying that. :) we should do cuban sometime soon. i get back from san diego next tuesday. lets do it that thursday. pencil it in.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

LOVE the hat, seriously so so so cute!!

Brooke said...

Seriously the weather is crazy. Utah can not decide if it wants to be winter or summer. Yesterday it was in the 90's today in the 60's and raining. I'm so sick of it. Sounds like you had a really nice time though.

Tuita Family said...

Okay, that picture of you on my blog isn't bad at all! I thought it was cute. Although when I read your comment and scrolled back to find you in the picture, I did laugh-out-loud (but not because you look bad in the pict)- you looked quite CUTE! Charli looks way cute in these pictures at the Lake (are you practicing for your upcoming photography studio?).

Unknown said...

what a fun day! never been to lake steven's we will have to go sometime. do you have plans tomorrow?