Monday, May 12, 2008

I have The Best Husband Ever

I had a great weekend to say the least! On Friday, it was my birthday and to start the day off on a good note all my sister-in-law's and the kids surprised me by taking me out to lunch. They are very sneeky, and I was convinced we were just going to Target, but leave it to them to do something so sweet. Next Chris surprised me with getting really great seats to a Mariner's game (which I love, and have been wanting to go to a game forever!) Although they lost, it was still so fun! The weather just happened to be perfect that day, and there were only a few crazy drunk people around us! When the game was over, we got back to the car, and sitting on my seat, was a card with the sweetest letter in it! I thought that was all, until I saw tickets to go see High School Musical on brodway!!!! (As you can see I've grown up a lot haha) Im soooooo excited!!! It's not till the end of this month, but I can't wait! I love you sooo much Chris!!! Then we have mothers day which started off with breakfast in bed, flowers, and him taking baby duty almost all day! Then the boys in his family made a steak dinner for the girls, and let us play rock band all night! It was a great weekend!




I love this one, because you can see Charli on the ground at my sister-in-law Lindsay's feet, crawling through the drums. Well, there is a "foot drum" or whatever its called, and she wouldn't leave it alone, and it always ruined your score! Everyone was getting frustrated but I thought it was really funny.

6 comments:

Shelly Hyde said...

Sounds like chris really likes you. Love rock band.

Tuita Family said...

Do you miss him yet?

Unknown said...

what a sweet guy! I am glad you had such a wonderful birthday and mother's day! do you still want to do lunch and cupcakes this week?

Anderson Adventures said...

Looks like lots of fun! What a sweet husband. Happy belated birthday! Thats the way it should be on your special day. haha. Your daughter is so cute.

whitney said...

what a GREAT weekend. haha High school musical. how fun! how lucky you are! :)

Scott and Chelsey said...

You lucky woman! I'm jealous you got to go to a ball game!