Friday, May 9, 2008

TAGGED

About My Husband..... Thank You Shannon, this one was pretty fun

*What is his name? Lately it’s been Dad, but sometimes we call him Chris
*How old is he? 26
*How long have we been married? Three years in June... gone by way to fast!
*How long did we date? This one is up for debate... I’ll say we knew each other for 4 years before we got engaged, then got married 6 months after that. But in that time we probably dated for 2 years...
*Who said I love you first? He did, but I almost did like 20 times before that.
*Who is taller? Chris by a perfect amount!.
*Who sings better? He does for sure! But that doesn’t stop me from sharing MY talent with everyone who steps foot in my car!!
*Who is smarter? It depends, when it comes to common sense.... I think I win. Enything else, he takes the cake!
*Whose temper is worse? His. Sometimes Im too laid back for my own good. But we match up well
*Who pays the bills? I do
*Who does the laundry? I do. Im obsessed. I can’t stand dirty clothes! I probably do at least one load every day!
*Who cooks dinner? Unless its hamburgers, or steak tacos.... the only things he knows how to make, its me!
*Who drives when we are together? Usually Chris, but sometimes I do. He drives like a grandpa.
*Who is more stubborn? Me for sure.
*Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Im never wrong. So it’s always him.....
*Whose family do you see more? His family!
*Who has more friends? Humm.. Im really bad at keeping in touch, so probably him, but he is my best friend!
*Who wears the pants in the family? We share
*Who eats more sweets? Unless it’s cherry chip cake, its me!!
*Who mows the lawn? The landscaper... Haha Chris only recently learned how to start the lawn mower.
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
*Who asked who out first? He askd me out first, but then I went stalker, and wouldn’t leave him alone!
*Who kissed who first? I have to admit our first kiss was kind of a make out sesh! Initiated by him of course.
*What is your favorite thing about him?How do I decide?? I married him because he is my perfect match. He still gives me butterflies, and makes me feel like the most important thing in his life every single day. He loves our little girl so much, and wants to give the world to her. I truly love him with everything I am, and can’t believe I landed such a hot babe!

I tagg---

Mala B.
Whitney S.
Amy P.
Kristi T.

No comments: