Sunday, April 27, 2008

HoOd CaNaL

Friday Night, Chris and I loaded up the car, and went to his friends cabin. I was a little unsure about the whole idea, because there was going to be 4 different couples there, and everyone knew each other, except for me of course. Not to mention we were the only one's who had a little one. Welp, I'm really happy that I stopped worrying, and just went, because it turned out to be really fun! the weather was AMAZING (nice change from the snow last week...) and everyone was totally laid back and absolutely adored Charli! Here's a few pictures:) In this first one, you can see the oyster grounds! It was so crazy, when the tide went out, the ground was covered in oysters! All the boys went and got tons of them and ate enough to feed a small country. Awesome if you like them, I'm not a huge fan of oysters
I love this one, because Charli loved playing in the rocks/eating the rocks. The only way we could get her to stop putting them in her mouth, was to put a pacifier in her mouth.


These next two were not actually in hood canal, they were at Torrin's baseball game the day before! Kaho and Charli (cousins) checkin each other out:)


So cute! I just love em!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute sarah! what a fun weekend away. well me and ava are finally back so lets do something this week.

Tiffany said...

How fun! Charli is way too cute! Hey, we are planning Maddie's bday party for May 24th (it's memorial day weekend so hopefully you can make it!), you should get an invitation soon... but I need to get Charli's waist measurement, my mom is going to make tutu's for all the little girls! You can email it to me: mtm.dudley@yahoo.com

whitney said...

what ADORABLE little kiddies. i love charli's flower. she is such the style icon. we have to get together this week for lunch/shopping. let me know...

Tuita Family said...

It sounds like it ended up being a lot of FUN! I'm glad. Too bad you missed out on our trip to the zoo though! hehe. Anyways, thanks for all the comments on every one of my posts- I do enjoy getting a comment on EACH one!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Of course everyone loved her and who doesn't love you! That looks so fun and I'm jealous you were at a baseball game.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

oh my gosh I love that headband. what a angel!!

Steph said...

Hey there! It was great to finally get in touch with you. There are tons of cute pictures on here, you guys are an adorable little family! Hopefully we'll get to hang out someday, we'll see where we end up. Keep in touch.
ps- It's a small world; our best friends live in Lynnwood and are good friends with the Dudley's... so we've met them a couple times. I just thought it was a funny coincidence :)

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm glad you found us in the "blogging world" You're daughter his GORGEOUS! The picture at the top of the blog looks like it's from a magazine. It's good to hear from you. Keep in touch!