Friday, April 11, 2008

First Time at the Zoo!

So finally we have a sunny day, and it feels like spring is finally right around the corner! I maintain my goal of trying to take advantage of all the sunny days, so when my sister-in-law Lindsay called and invited me to the zoo, I could hardly say no. I planed to take pictures of the animals, and everything, but like always, I only ended up with pictures of Charli! Haha if you looked through my camera that's pretty much all I got! Just like most babies her age, Charli wasn't to interested in the animals. I think the only thing she really looked at, is when we saw like 4 or 5 squirrels chasing each other down the path! But I did! My favorite was the gorillas. There was a mama gorilla with a six month old baby gorilla that was the cutest thing ever. The mom was holding it just like a baby, petting its little head while it slept. So cute I know. Although I like seeing the animals, part of me always feels sorry for them, especially when I see how seriously almost all of the cool ones are endangered! I think I will really appreciate the zoo when Charli gets a little older and is excited to see all the animals!
If you ever get anything, and I mean anything near Charli's mouth, she opens wide!

My little snowman!




Sometimes I wonder what she is thinking about!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! we definately need to do the zoo sometime when i get back. i miss you guys.

Tiffany said...

She is so dang cute! I love it! We are going to the Zoo again tomorrow morning, I can't wait!!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

she is soo cute, what fun!!

Tuita Family said...

I'm so jealous! I wanted to go to the zoo so bad, but oh well. Sounds like Leavenworth was fun today too. I'm looking forward to some picts on your blog?!!!