Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dinner with Lola and Callie














Here are my pathetic dogs, begging for CHARLI'S food!! This happens just about every time I feed her. Of course she bends down laughs at them, then lets them lick her hand, or drop pieces of macaroni or whatever she is eating for them. The funniest part of this, is my dog Lola (black and white) doing her tricks, thinking it will get her more food!! I know this is very BAD behavior, and we're working on it, but at least never find a gross mess all over the floor! They eat anything! Seriously anything, from pears, lettuce, apples, dirt, anything.

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's one great benefit of having a dog! Makes me want one even more, just so I don't have to sweep or vacuum after every meal! Maddie loves to throw her food on the ground when she's finished! Funny pups!

Unknown said...

dogs are so funny! thats exactly what the pugs do to ava at the pugmire's. I should be coming home sometime next week. we have to get together.

Scott and Chelsey said...

How cute! That is the only reason I miss our lab! I bet they love her so much though.

Jason and Amy said...

Its not bad behavior when it leaves you with a clean floor. I love that our dog licks the floor, its the least he can do after all the times I have cleaned the floor because of him :)

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

they are cute!

Tiffany said...

Maddie turns two on May 18th. We are having her birthday party memorial day weekend (Saturday). Will you guys be around? Charli is definitely invited... and all the girls will get little tutu's! It's a "tutu cute" birthday party!

Rachel said...

LOL. that is too funny. I love dogs. Ours was tall enough that she would just get up there and steal things off his tray if we werent watching.