Sunday, September 6, 2009

One Month Today!!

I can hardly believe that one month ago today my little guy was born. Oh where does the time go!! For me its very bitter sweet. I'm the person who doesn't like it when people tell me how big he's getting, and how much he's changing. I would just assume he never change, and remain this sweet little newborn baby forever:) Well here is a few little fun things about baby Brooks at one month!!
He loves the bath!!
He loves to have is hair combed just as much! After the bath he'll just lay there forever while I brush his hair!
He's not a fan of the swing anymore, like he was the first two weeks.
He loves to be on his tummy!
I'm seriously amazed at the distances he can pee!!
I think his eyes are gonna be blue
He is a grunter!! He seriously grunts instead of crying, and you'll only hear him scream if you ignore his grunting long enough!
He loves to be held and cuddled.
He is the sweetest most precious little boy I know, and I'm the luckiest girl in the world to be his Mommy!
In this picture it looks like he has some sort of crazy eye. Rest assured he doesn't, but its like one of the only pictures I have of him not sleeping!






6 comments:

Gayle said...

Love the pictures. He is precious. Hope you like the burp cloths and the ones for Charli. The ribbon-clip is for when you are out and need to make a bib (like the dentist). Love to you!

The Petersons said...

I can't believe it's already been one month! He is still cute as ever! :)

jillian said...

he is a sweet little cutie. dont you love newborns?? they are both adorable.

Shannon and Kevin Mills said...

your kids are so cute! How is Charli with the new baby? Ya we will for sure have to get together when I come up next we'll actually probably come next month for about I week I'll keep you posted!

PS that picture at the top is so cute your babies look so sweet

Ginny Tanner said...

Oh, little Brooks is SO adorable! It really is too bad we aren't closer...my kids don't have anyone their own age to play with here! I guess they'll just have to deal with playing with dear old mother.:)

Polly and Nathan said...

Congratulations on your beautiful little boy. I meant to tell you a while ago, so sorry. He looks so sweet. And Charlie looks so beautiful in those pictures. We can't waite to see you guys in a couple of weeks! We are really excited.