Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oops.....

So I'm not the smartest when it comes to computers. Long story short, I was trying to add someone to my "blog roll" this morning, and in doing so I deleted my entire blog list. I was surprised at how many of my friends and family know each other, and was able to find quite a few of your blogs to re-add on my blog, but there are still a few that I could not find. If you happen to see this, and your name is not on the"My Favorite Blogs" spot on the right column, Please leave a comment so I can get your blog address again, and be able to see yours:) Thanks so much!!

7 comments:

jillian said...

your a spazz.... jillianfarnsworth.blogspot.com

The Petersons said...

You redid your list! You will love it set up this way! :)

Marissa said...

I'm not sure if you were reading my blog, but I've been reading yours - this is your cousin Marissa - I'm Ric and Gayle's youngest.

Love seeing pictures of your little ones!

Steph said...

sskilpatrick.blogspot.com

btw- when can you guys come over for dinner?! :)

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

I hate computers, I'm horrible with them too. This is Shelley Sorensen
thesorensen2.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I sooo wish ava was there. we are getting there. SLOWLY! thanks again for watching ava. call me when you can get together.

Nokiashare said...

nookiashare.blogspot.com