Sunday, July 5, 2009

Jo Bro's!

Yes I am happy to admit that this is the second year in a row I've found myself at a Jonas Brothers concert, with AMAZING seats I might add!! Thank you Lindsay:) I honestly really did have a great time despite the fact that I'm 8 months prego and felt just a tad bit ridiculous... OK Kristi and I were actually getting comments like "wow you guys reeeeeally must love the Jo Bro's" Anyways I have to say that last years concert was like 10 times better than this one. I don't know if its because this one we saw here in Seattle at the lovely Tacoma Dome, that couldn't possibly be more ghetto of a venue, or if it was because Joe Jonas (the middle hot one) had this stuck-up attitude about him.... Not sure, but the energy was just a little different this time. Still fun though:)
Lindsay, Me, and Kristi











As you can tell...... Everyone was REALLY into it! Hahaha

Jordan Sparks opened the show, (after a few really funny no name bands) and was honestly amazing! She sounds so awesome live, and really has true natural talent.

No comments: