Thursday, August 14, 2008

Squints


So, at first I thought it was my camera, and the way it flashes that causes me pictures like this. But after trying for 5 minutes (just to see if I could) to get a picture of Charli without squinting like crazy, I learned that she is doing this on PURPOSE! When she sees the camera pointed at her, and knows that it might flash, this is the face she makes. I seriously could fill an entire album with my collection of these beautiful pictures of my baby that looks like she's well ya know..... hahaha So anyways I thought I would post a few

8 comments:

Tuita Family said...

That's really funny! And it probably doesn't help that she has a few seconds to squint her eyes before the camera actually takes her picture. Oh well... she's so cute no matter what. I'm soooo excited for Hawaii. I'm taking a break from packing right now to do some LOSER blogging. Speaking of which, I need to update mine instead of looking at everyone elses. Oh well! I like to be a busy body and see what everyone else is up to.

Steph said...

ha ha... that's cute! You've got lots of cute pictures of her on here where we can see her huge beautiful eyes though, so I"m sure you're scrapbook will not suffer too badly ;) On an off note- I think she looks a lot like Chris in these pictures. (and have fun in Hawaii!!)

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

Ya, she's pretty dang cute! It's easy for me to agree with everyone else...oh and one more thing...I am Sooooo jeleous of you going to Hawaii! Have a great trip!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

that is so cute, she most be photographer quite a bit!!!

Shari and Grady Wroblewski said...

your so funny. thats a cute post. i can't take good pics of lily to save my life either!

Rachel said...

hahaha!! that is too funny

Bright Beginnings said...

so adorable. I hear you are going to Hawaii...so jealous of you! Have fun and be safe.

Scott and Chelsey said...

It's funny how little girls pick up on things and know when they are getting their picture taken. Have fun in Hawaii I'm so jealous!!!