Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn!

So, I haven't really mentioned it before, because I hate being all caught up in something that everyone goes crazy over, but after last night there's really no denying it any longer. Of course I'm referring to the Twilight series! I'm sure many of you out there understand, and were having a very similar night to us. We started out the night at the always amazing Cheesecake Factory! It was my sister-in-law Lindsay's sixteenth birthday (actual b-day, remember the Joe Bros concert....her.) so we defiantly took advantage of that, left the kids at home, and made a night of it. After some great food, and amazing desert, we casually decided to swing by a Breaking Dawn release party ...... hahaha Here's one side of the table: Bri, Lindsay, and JessicaAnd the other side of the table: Kristi, Me, and Tiffany
Here's some really obsessed girls that we're by far the oldest ones there, (that weren't there as chaperones.... getting Jonas Brothers flashbacks) in some really sweet T-shirts! OK lets be real, Lindsay and I made all the shirts.
The party wasn't quite the rager we thought it might be, but it did have a pretty sweet countdown to midnight! I can't Deny that it was really fun, and I'm already reading and fully addicted to Breaking Dawn!

7 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

I need to get on board with these books, veryone is obsessed.

Evan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am sad I missed the party with you guys. i have to tell you about my breaking dawn experience. i lucked out. talk to you soon

Tiffany said...

That was fun! We'll have to do another girls night soon!

Bright Beginnings said...

sounds like a blast! Hope you are enjoying the book. It is so sad it is the last one. Good thing Midnight Sun(Edward's perspective) is coming out! Can't wait for another party!

Scott and Chelsey said...

You are super funny!!! Once a kid always a kid! We really need to come to Seattle and visit all the Pug's!

Whitney said...

cute tshirts! you guys are such party animals. :) what a fun night out. i need to do soemthing like that. lets get together soon. i havent seen you since the bday party......