Saturday, June 14, 2008

Seattle Aquarium

Since the weather here has been so rainy, we've really had to try and think of new fun things to do inside! With Charli on the move, it's gotten a little challenging to go to movies (although we still try) so last week, we decided to go to the Seattle Aquarium. Charli loved it! Although I'm not sure if the fish loved having her, because she would just bang her hands on every tank, scream, and scare them into hiding. If you ever think of going, just know that it's expensive, and not all that great. Chris and I have been to some pretty sweet aquariums before, so I think we were a little disappointed because it was pretty small, and they really didn't have many big crazy fish. But they do have river otters which might be the cutest thing you've ever seen!




4 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

I love how much kids love watching fish!!! She is so cute!!

Tiffany said...

I was pretty disappointed last time I went to the seattle aquarium. If you're up for a drive, I've heard the one in Tacoma is cool... it's part of the Point Defiance Zoo. But I haven't been there myself yet, so I don't know! I want to try the children's museums too. There is one in Seattle and one in Snohomish.

Shelly Hyde said...

Your hair looks great!

whitney said...

charli is so cute! i love her yellow bow and her adorable facial expressions. i was thinking about going to the aquarium next week (i will be watching my little cousins) but maybe i should rethink that...... see you later this week!