Thursday, June 5, 2008

Charli's Walking!!!!

So this past week, Charli got really brave, and decided to take her first steps! Her timing couldn't have been better, because Chris made it home from Alaska just in time to see it. This video definitely does NOT do her justice, her skills have improved since the beginning of the week, and she is already beginning to enjoy walking more than crawling. It's really funny, because we get so excited for her, that now every time she walks, she laughs and screams hysterically at her new found talent! I should have tried to get a better video, but this will do for now. (Don't forget to pause the song at the bottom so you can hear:)

10 comments:

Jeff, Talise and Bella said...

Sarah I am so excited, I can't believe she is walking!! She is growing up so fast. I can't wait for her and Bella to play together. Bella watched the video with me and really got a kick out of it. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you!!

P.S. come visit us in Florida, i'm not kidding

Unknown said...

I cannot believe charli is walking! that is crazy. ava just started crawling on tuesday, i will have to post a video. call me so we can get together.

Steph said...

wow! she's a quick learner! as for us, we'll probably come over sometime in August with him- and as for names, we'll have to see him first.

Ginny Tanner said...

Sarah I'm so glad you went blog hopping and found me! Your little girl is absolutely adorable. Aren't the first steps just about the most exciting thing in the world?!?!

Scott and Chelsey said...

I can't believe how darling she is! It seems like she was just an infant that is weird!

Jason and Amy said...

Way to go Charli! Wow. She sure is a snart girl, walking so soon.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

wow, clean off the bottom shelves they are no longer safe.

Tiffany said...

That is the cutest video! I love it! Yea for Charli!!!

Tuita Family said...

Okay... so we obviously haven't seen you guys in too long!!! What the heck? She's walking? My stupid computer isn't letting me watch the video, but I hope I'll get to see her in person soon! How exciting though! You know, now she'll be getting into even more stuff!!!

Shari and Grady Wroblewski said...

Sarah! I freaking love you and I'm so happy you sent me a message! HOLY COW YOUR BABY IS BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait for Lily to be as cute as Charli is, (walking with personality and all!) Your family is so good looking! You look so happy, I'm glad things are good for you! I haven't seen you in forever! Were are you living now???