Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Name and a Blessing

This last Sunday we had the opportunity to bless our baby Brooks. Brooks Mason Pugmire. It was amazing just like it was with Charli, to hear Chris give this beautiful son on God a blessing. Chris had all his brothers by his side, and a couple ward members too. Thank you to all the family that came, it was especially important to me to have all of you there. Brooks was peaceful and quiet through the whole thing, and over all it was just a wonderful experience for our little family.
I loved his little outfit.... Although it seriously barely fit him. I loved how it was just soft and warm and made him just look like a little angel.... Well a big angel.

Father and Son.

My babies.


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Where did you get his outfit?? I LOVE it!! I've been trying to find one just like that! You have got some pretty darn cute kids!!!

Rachel said...

"a big angel" :) he's so cute. I love his little outfit!! where's that from?

Johnny & Alli said...

I love those cheeks! They're awesome! The kids look so darling!