Friday, October 23, 2009

Carlton Farms!!

So this year we decided to go to the pumpkin patch that was right down the road from our house, and I'm sure glad we did! It was honestly the best pumpkin patch I've ever been to in my life! They had everything! A petting zoo, hay rides, corn mazes, a little kiddie maze, a little barrel train, a flower patch were you could pick dahlias, a farmers market, food, and even a pumpkin cannon that would launch pumpkins like 3 football fields away!! Charli LOVED it! I was worried because we went right during nap time, but she didn't want to leave! I'm to tired to label every picture, but it was seriously so much fun! I look disgusting in all of them but oh well. Oh my favorite are the ones of Charli peeking out through the corn!! Ah so cute.






























3 comments:

PBJKLI Ussery said...

Charli is SO cute! I just love checking out your new posts and cute pics of the kids! Glad to see you guys are doing so well!

Steph said...

so cute. Can I just say how jealous I am of your hair, it ALWAYS looks so luxurious!

Johnny & Alli said...

That place looks awesome! We might have to check that out!