Monday, May 11, 2009

What a weekend!

This weekend was not only Mothers Day, but Saturday was my birthday and I turned 26! Crazy that I've finally gotten closer to 30 than 20. I don't know how, but we lucked out, and managed to finally get some really nice weather, which was a present in itself. Chris and I had made an agreement that after the small fortune we spent in Disneyland, that we weren't gonna do anything for each others birthdays this year, but I should have known he wouldn't stick to something like that. He surprised me, and took me to one of my favorite restaurants, "Satly's". I love seafood, and this might be one of the best places in all of Seattle to get it! I also love it, because its right on Alki Beach, and you get an amazing view of the whole city, which is absolutely beautiful at night. I didn't take this picture, but this literally was the view from our table. I wish I would have brought my camera, because the food not only tastes amazing, but they do a pretty sweet job with the presentation as well. Thank you Chris for a great birthday!
Mothers Day was also great! I never thought I'd love something so much as being a Mom. I live for every moment I get to spend with Charli, and know that I'm truly blessed to have such a sweet and wonderful daughter. I can't wait for August, to finally meet my first little boy. I hope my children always know how much I love them, and want nothing but happiness for their lives. Thank you Chris and Charli for an amazing weekend!

3 comments:

The Petersons said...

I'm glad you survived the day and got to do something fun for your birthday! I can't believe how many kids you watched that morning! I'm going to call you soon so I can get all this blog stuff figured out. :)

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

Sweet! Youy brought tears to my eyes!

Scott and Chelsey said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS!! WAY TO GO CHRIS...