Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ten Reasons Why I Love This Girl!

10. She's so excited for her "bebe buber in tummy"
9. She thinks anything that jumps is a "tigger"
8. When she's upset she will cry for waffles
7. Anyone in a pretty dress is cinderelly
6. strawberry is said "tabalees"
5. She loves slides, and will try to make ANYTHING into one
4. When she wants to watch a show, she will sing the song to me to let me know which one.... deedeedee dora!.....go deigo go!!
3. She always blesses our dogs 2 or 3 times when we help her pray at night
2. I hate unloading the dishwasher.... she LOVES to try and help!
1. She is still the shy, sweet, innocent little angel she always has been

2 comments:

PBJKLI Ussery said...

Sarah, congrats on the baby boy! It is SO much fun having two and so much fun having one of each, though I'm still a little nervous to eventually have to deal with a teenage girl! Hey, can I get your address?

Take care!
Brooklynn

Rachel said...

she's so cute. I love when they say things in their own little way. cinderelly is so sweet. I love little girls!!