Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Love Them.

So yesterday my little ones had their pictures taken by the amazing HOLLY APRECIO. Lots of you know that my little Charli can be SUPER shy, but it seriously took Holly no time at all to get Charli to warm up. In fact Charli loved her, and is still asking "where'd Holly go?" Anyways not only does she take beautiful pictures, but she is exceptionally reasonable! There's lots of people who seriously charge so much, and although I feel like she deserves it.... I'm super thankful that even poor people like me can get awesome pictures of our kids! Here is just a few (that she already had ready) of my cute little munchkins!! To see more, look at her blog http://hollyapreciophotography.blogspot.com Thank you Holly!
I could eat him!









Adorable! If I do say so myself!

6 comments:

Gayle said...

Oh, Sarah. They really are adorable. Such cute pictures. They are growing up so fast. Enjoy them because before you know it they will be grown up.
Lots of Love,Gayle

Scott and Chelsey said...

Oh wow they are adorable and big now! Wow why do kids grow so fast!!! Beautiful pics!

Unknown said...

I think they turned out great sarah! they are beautiful kids

Steph said...

LoVe that bottom one of them together! Looks like it should come with a picture frame. As for the Everett Childrens Meusem... we SHOULD go together sometime! We have an annual membership and LOVE that place! Cam's still sick though. I'm planning on letting you know when he's better so we can meet up! AND YES, Eclipse (movie) really does come out in a few months!!!! woo hoo!

Rachel said...

they're darling. those turned out so cute. I love the colors you picked for them to wear.

The Petersons said...

I love these pictures! They turned out great! I can't believe how big they are getting!