Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Spot Light on Charli!!!

My little two year old is growing like crazy, and I look at pictures of her from just this past summer, and can't believe how grown up she is becoming already! Mostly for my own records, but also for everyone to know, I thought I'd share a bit about whats going on in the life of Charli right now!

Her likes:
Playing outside with her umbrella and rain boots (we find ourselves ankle deep in puddles at least once a day when its raining)
Playing hide and seek
All things Disney but the princesses especially
being a mermaid in the bath
putting all her babies to sleep; she makes a bed for all of them
playing with all her cousins and friends
her pink pants
Singing by herself. If you try and sing with her, she'll tell you to be quiet
TV, but right now she LOVES Twice upon a Christmas.... I know Christmas is over.
Fern Gully
Marshmallows!
Blowing out candles every time I light one
Helping make dinner
Nursery
Going in the dogs cage
Her cash register
Sledding and all things snow
Doing her dance in front of everyone
Movie night
Coloring on MY picture
Disneyland ...She still talks about it
Mr. sun
Seeing birds and other animals outside
Reading stories, but especially brown bear
Her baby Brooks
Her dislikes:
Almost all food, with the exception of breakfast, and marshmallows
Having anything done with her hair
Staying in her bed at night
The dogs jumping on her
Sweaters, and scarfs
Being woke up
Having her picture taken
Leaving a place when she's having fun





She Can:
She can use a big girl bathroom!
She can sleep in her own bed
She can count to ten
She knows all the colors
She can sing lots of songs
She can be a great helper
She can buckle her own car seat
She can get herself dressed
Be the sweetest little girl I know!


3 comments:

Rachel said...

she seems like an absolute delight! I am jealous that she can dress herself & buckle herself. My 3.5 yr old insists he can do neither and needs help with pretty much everything.

Unknown said...

charli is so sweet. I love her rain coat. we had lots of fun too last night. I will plan on tue.

The Petersons said...

i love all of her pick she has on! she is such a girlie girl and it is so cute!