Sunday, June 7, 2009

Golfing

So another week has come and gone, and with Chris home, we really tried to make the most of it. I always hesitate to say when he's gone, because our blog isn't private yet, and I don't like announcing when I'm here alone. But he got back a week ago from a short 10 day trip, and as always its great to have him home!! Yesterday we decided to go golfing with Chris's brother and his wife Bree, and of course Charli, and they're new baby. I always forget my camera nearly everywhere we go, but not this time! I was determined to get some pictures of our fun time, but apparently no one else thought that was a good idea. I was accused of looking like the paparazzi, hiding in the trees trying to get some action shots, but only because no one would pose for me! We really did have fun although, I golfed terrible as usual, even with all my cheating, and everyone else did really good! here's the only one I got of my hot husband.



Here's our driver, don't mind the homeless hair, sometimes doing her hair just isn't worth the fight. She really had fun riding around in the cart. She kept yelling across the green for us to "sit" and would slap the seat next to her:) I guess I took this picture before she found herself a golfing glove, because she put one on (the best she could) and wouldn't take it off to save her life.





This is a random picture from the night before, but I put it in her, mainly for my own records. On Friday night, after already have a long exhausting evening at "pump it up" (basically a giant room, filled with a bunch of giant bounce houses) Chris thought it would be a good idea to go to a movie..... and take Charli..... we never do this EVER, because anyone who has, knows its a giant waste of money, and you just end up walking the halls, and stuffing your child with as much junk as you can to keep them quiet. But for some crazy reason I agreed, figuring Charli was so exhausted she would hopefully just fall asleep. Welp, she surprised us both! She didn't fall asleep, or run up and down the stairs! She literally sat quietly in her seat, and watched the ENTIRE movie!! Not a peep! She must like Will Farrell as much as her Dad! I'm completely convinced that this was a total fluke, and this will not happen again for years to come, but I just needed to remember this one! Oh, and the fact that as soon as we got there, she managed to dump an entire water bottle on herself, and I had no other clothes for her. I didn't even have a jacket. So I took her shirt off, and she got to wear mine:)



3 comments:

Shannon and Kevin Mills said...

bThats so fun ... we took Hailey golfing a couple weeks ago. Kevin is sure she the next LPGA star

Steph said...

WOW... I haven't been to a movie in FOREVER! I'm thinking we could try the drive-in movies though....

Polly and Nathan said...

Hey Sarah and Chris, Nathan and I (mostly I) love coming to your blog and seeing what is going on with you guys. Charli is so sweet and beautiful. I'm excited for you that another one is on the way! It is great to see that you are doing so well. We love you guys!