Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Easter

In our house this year, I'm sad to say Easter went by in a whirlwind and was almost overlooked completely. Not only did it sneak up really fast, I was out of town until late Friday night, and we were leaving for DISNEYLAND very very early the next day. (Stay tuned for pictures) However we did manage to color eggs, have a few Easter egg hunts (our own, then one big one with the whole family) and the bunny did make its way to our house to bring Charli a pretty sweet Easter basket. I hardly took any pictures, and the ones I did are not that great, but at least you can kind of see her little dress:)
She really got into the Easter egg hunt this year. When it was all over, she continued to look around for quite a while hoping to find more!

Just ignore her hair in this picture. Sometimes she sports the homeless look, but I did actually make it look really cute before church.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I LOVE this little dress. I can't wait till my Audrey is walking so we can get the full effect of a beautiful dress