Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Finally!!! Chris is home!

First of all I've got to get better at this, because soooooo much has happened and once again its been a month since I've posted anything, so time to play catch up again!! The last week of march, Chris finally came home! This was by far the longest he's ever been gone and I was ready to have him back. I was actually a little nervous because at some point when he was gone, I transformed into a full blown pregnant lady! So after his flights kept getting cancelled, due to bad Alaskan weather, and a pesky little volcano that kept erupting, he finally made it home about 3 days late. Let me just say, that he makes it a point to NOT SHAVE the WHOLE TIME he's up there, so my hot husband comes home looking like a werewolf! I wish sooooo bad I would have got a picture, but I make him shave almost immediately so I forgot and you'll just have to take my word for it. Just picture Jesus.
We had a lot to do when he got home, I put him right to work building shelves, hanging curtains, landscaping our backyard etc. I'll have pictures of that coming soon. Somewhere in the chaos of it all I managed to slip away to Utah for one night while he watched Charli, to go my friend Sarah's wedding. I've known her since I was like 4 years old, so I wouldn't have missed it for anything. She looked beautiful, and things went pretty smooth. It was so great to see old friends and catch up a little bit! I wish I could have seen more of you, but hopefully soon we'll plan a really fun trip to somewhere fun!

The happy bride and groom

Hollie, Chantay, and Me. Holls and I are the pregnant lady's of the bunch, and I just have to say that she looked AMAZING!! Great to see you girls!

1 comment:

Shelly Hyde said...

Sarah looked so beautiful.. sweet pic of the groom. Congratulations on #2.