Monday, February 16, 2009

Charli

These pictures are primarily for Chris (who is in Alaska) to get a little update on what his daughter has been up to this last week. Lately she has really started to get into TV. She has never really been into it before, but now she walks around the house singing the Dora song, backyardagins, her favorite, the little mermaid. Ive had that movie on in the car lately, and now she is always asking about the mermaids, (in her own way) and will try and sing like Ariel. These pictures are of Charli and her cousin Bella. I walked into the playroom because they were really quiet, and this is what I saw.... Its the little mermaid of course.




She also is really into her dolls, and babies, but this baby in particular... if I ask her where her baby is, she goes and finds this one, puts it in her stroller, and pushes it around the house. She tries to feed it, and put it to bed in the dog kennel.



Its like 3 inches big.




Another favorite activity, is unloading my wallet. She loves to do this any chance she gets. This time she sat next to the dog cage, and put every last card and paper through the slot.








And finally like every kid, she can't get enough of everyone's shoes! Big or small, she'll find them, put them on, then come and show me!





2 comments:

Rachel said...

she's so funny. I was cracking up at the baby. At first I thought you loaded the wrong picture.."where's the baby" haha.. so cute!

Jeff and Michelle Galovan said...

she is so cute! I was wondering what you were talking about with the baby because it is so small I couldnt even see it! That is so funny!