Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lately

Welp Once again I have been very negligent about my blogging, but I have been busy, so here's a little catch up on what we've all been up to.

Chris:
Once again he's left me for Alaska. It's king crab season, and freezing cold up there. this time he'll be gone for about 4 weeks and will hopefully be back some time before thanksgiving.... or hopefully even sooner.





Charli:
In my opinion she has been the most busy of us all. She loves more than anything to be right up in the middle of things, whatever they may be. Weather I'm doing makeup, making dinner, shopping or trying to get laundry folded. She is right there to help me, in any way she can.
A few pictures from the pumpkin patch we went to right before Chris left

One thing I've realized about Charli is that she is a "hunter and gatherer". She will find things in the morning, like a plastic cup, a lip gloss, seriously anything, and she will carry them around ALL DAY. If you dare try and take any of her little items away, be prepared for a major melt down. She really likes to put all these things in a little purse, bag, or pocket, but if she can't find one of these, she's content having her arms loaded up.


I just thought this was really cute. This is at Target, when she demanded to get down out of the cart, so she could pull these little suitcases around.


Finally me:
Mostly I've just been trying to keep my sanity with Chris gone. Other than that, I had chance to go to one of my best friends from high school's baby shower. It was crazy seeing everyone from back in the day, but so much fun too!

Kate, Taylor, Erika, Liz, Me, and Charli

Katie, Lauren, Aubrey, and Angela


In my free time, (late at night when Charli is asleep) I've undertaken painting my kitchen. I'll post pictures soon, but I'm finally all done, and I love it!

3 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Charli is getting so big, she is darling. Good luck while Chris is gone, that would be so hard.

Unknown said...

wow! look at all those crabs. I love the pic with charli pulling the suitcases. also if you want to go trick or treating before your party let me know. if not no biggie hopefully its not raining.

Anderson Adventures said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe all those crabs he's standing in. crazy. I hate when husbands leave. hang in their(: Your daughter is as usual adorable. Can't wait to see pics of your new house.